Locations Master List
22,211 Locations match the specified pattern.
|Details||'Glenelg', Saxon St, Newmarket, England|
|Details||1, 2, 3, 6, 7 Blk Hms, Glencoe, Middlesex, ON, CA|
|Details||105th St, Edmonton, AB, CA|
|Details||10117 106 Ave, Edmonton, AB, CA|
|Details||108 con 2 [Mt Brydges], Caradoc, Middlesex, ON, CA||✓|
|Details||10017 108th St, Edmonton, AB, CA|
|Details||457 10Th St, New Westminster, BC, CA|
|Details||253 11 St E., Owen Sound, Grey, ON, CA|
|Details||1449 11th Ave E, Vancouver, BC, CA|
|Details||417 11th St NW, Calgary, AB, CA|
|Details||431 12th St, Brandon, MB, CA|
|Details||2983 12th St, Detroit, Michigan, USA|
|Details||131 Water? St, Toronto, ON, CA|
|Details||1226 13th Ave W, Calgary, AB, CA|
|Details||pt 15 con 1 & pt 14 con 1 & pt 15 con 2, Usborne, Huron, ON, CA|
|Details||15-29-7, SK, CA|
|Details||16 & 17 Adelaide St, Mt Brydges, Caradoc, Middlesex, ON, CA||✓|
|Details||16, 19 & 20 Adelaide St, Mt Brydges, Caradoc, Middlesex, ON, CA||✓|
|Details||16-15-15, SK, CA|
This is a regular expression, as supported by MySQL, which is used Sto limit the locations to be displayed. See Henry Spencer"e;s regex page.
- If the pattern contains no special characters then only locations containing that string will be included. For example the pattern "London" will match locations containing the string "London". Note that the search ignores case, so that pattern will also match "LONDON" and "london".
- If the pattern begins with a caret '^' then only locations that begin with the remainder of the pattern are included. For example the pattern "^Ba" displays locations starting with "Ba" (or "ba" or "BA").
- If the pattern ends with a dollar sign '$', then only locations that end with the remainder of the pattern are included. For example the pattern "CA$" matches locations that end with "CA" (or "ca" or "Ca").
- In a pattern a period '.' matches any single character. For example the pattern "B.b" matches any location that contains two letter Bs separated by one character, for example "Bab", "Beb", "Bib", "Bob", or "Bub" anywhere in the location name.
- In a pattern an asterisk '*' matches zero or more of the preceding character; "bo*b" matches "bb", "bob", and "boob" anywhere in the location name.
Go to Row -20
Go to Row 20