Master List of Temples of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Es tut uns leid, dass eine Deutsch Version dieser Seite nicht verfügbar ist.
|View||ALBUQ||Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA|
|View||ANCHO||Anchorage, Alaska, USA|
|View||ATLAN||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|View||BROUG||Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA|
|View||BILLI||Billings, Montana, USA|
|View||BIRMI||Birmingham, Alabama, USA|
|View||BISMA||Bismarck, North Dakota, USA|
|View||BOISE||Boise, Idaho, USA|
|View||BOSTO||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|View||BOUNT||Bountiful, Utah, USA|
|View||BAIRE||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
This is an extended regular expression, as supported by MySQL, which is used to search for users based upon their user name.
- If the pattern contains no special characters then only temples containing that string will be included. For example the pattern "London" will match temples containing the string "London". Note that the search ignores case, so that pattern will also match "LONDON" and "london".
- If the pattern begins with a caret '^' then only temples that begin with the remainder of the pattern are included. For example the pattern "^Ba" displays temples starting with "Ba" (or "ba" or "BA").
- If the pattern ends with a dollar sign '$', then only temples that end with the remainder of the pattern are included. For example the pattern "CA$" matches temples that end with "CA" (or "ca" or "Ca").
- In a pattern a period '.' matches any single character. For example the pattern "B.b" matches any temple that contains two letter Bs separated by one character, for example "Bab", "Beb", "Bib", "Bob", or "Bub" anywhere in the temple name.
- In a pattern an asterisk '*' matches zero or more of the preceding character; "bo*b" matches "bb", "bob", and "boob" anywhere in the temple name.
Go to Row -20
Go to Row 20